Canninghill Piers is launching soon. Register your interest to receive updates and invitation to the showflat.
One and Only Brand New Integrated Development by the Singapore River
Canninghill Piers is the one and only integrated development along the Singapore River. As an integrated development, it comes with a 2-storey commercial podium managed by CapitaMall, 21-Storey Moxy Hotel (operated by Marriott International), 20-storey serviced apartment (operated by Somerset), and 2 towers of 48-storey & 24-storey residential towers with 696 ultra-luxurious residential units.
Key Highlights of Canninghill Piers
- 2-storey commercial podium managed by CapitaMall
- 21-storey Moxy Hotel (operating by Marriott International)
- 20-storey Serviced Residence (operating by Somerset)
- 48 / 24-storey Residential Towers of 696 units
- Reputable developer
- Strategic Excellent Location
- Doorsteps to Fort Canning MRT + Clarke Quay NEL
- Breathtaking Singapore River View/ Park View
- 6km green connection linking to Botanic Gardens
- Direct access to Fort Canning Park via overhead pedestrian bridge
- Seamlessly connected to Clarke Quay
“Little Venice” of Singapore
Wake up and come home to CanningHill Piers with this Venice-like waterfront.
Located at the former site of Liang Court, residents of CanningHill Piers has the best of worlds you can imagine. A stone throw to two MRT stations (Fort Canning MRT & Clarke Quay MRT) makes travelling around Singapore a breeze. Stepping out, Clarke Quay awaits.
To wind down, one can take a stroll at Fort Canning Park or down the Singapore River. Looking for a good run or cycling route, one can take on the 6km green connection linking to Botanic Gardens.
Back home, the 2-storey commercial podium spoils one with shopping and dining options managed by Singapore’s largest mall operator, CapitaMall.
There’s just so many happenings for you in and around CanningHill Piers that you can enjoy throughout the years.
The Team Behind CanningHill Piers
Showflat is currently under construction. It is located directly across the bridge from Fort Canning MRT.
You may register your interest below to get invitations to visit the showflat once it is ready.
Kindly be informed that viewing of showflat is strictly by appointment only. So, please register your interest to be invited to the showflat.